Saturday, April 30, 2005

Gingeranium For Your Cranium

If you don't already read this blog, I have a real treat for you! One of my very favorite blog sites is done by gingeranium. I have copied here a few samples of what you can find on her blog called Rhyme or Reason . Please check her out, you'll be glad you did!

Monday, April 25, 2005

Another Day

Another day of taking pills
to counter now and future ills

another day of eating right
any thing with label,"light"

what happened to the fat of lore?
The creamy-yummy ask for more?

Alas....it's gone with booze and cigs
this daily dose of dried up twigs

and carbs...what crime did they commit?
Seems lunacy from where I sit

another day of fibre fill
and anti-oxidentals kill

another day of....oh who cares!
Chocolate cake for he who dares!

I'm sick and tired of this shit
for just one day I'm going to quit!

Alack.....I can't......they've washed my brain
It's true you can't go home again!
posted by gingeranium at 8:11 PM

Saturday, April 23, 2005
Existential Egg McNuttin

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Convoluted Conjugation



I is
and am
until I ain't
that last part is my big complaint.

2 comments:

Gel said...

Thx for the rhyming "find", Rho!
Cool title for gingeranium's site interesting poetry:).

dbdoberman said...

Good stuff, I will have to find time to visit Ginger. Thanks Rhodent