Monday, April 11, 2005

April 11 ADLs and AML Project #1

I will start with the project that is already underway. I am reorganizing my bedroom closet and dressing area. The dressing area contains a sink and cabinet that are overdue for some attention. If I spend a half hour for a few days in a row it should be done by the end of this week.

This morning I had an unusual burst of energy... It probably helped that I was not coughing all night as I have been. I am so not a morning person. Usually, even if my body is out of bed, the mind does not function for a bit. This morning I was dressed and at work by 7:30 AM. Before leaving for work, I did a load of laundry, ate breakfast (instead of just grabbing some hot tea), and put a few of the clean dishes in the dishwasher away. No, I did not completely empty the dishwasher. The cats could care less whether or not the dishwasher is empty. No one would be home all day. I will do it tonight.

Work seemed to go quickly today. Even though I was in so early, I looked up at the clock thinking it was around 3:00 and was surprised to see the clock said 5:10! I finished up and was home a little after 6:00. My first activity once in the door was to let Koko out of the middle bedroom where he had been locked up all day. He must have snuck in there before Himself closed the door. Himself did not know Koko was hiding in there. By the time I got home Koko was not a happy camper and told me so as only a Siamese cat can. I have watched some news on TV. I will eat a quick dinner (Himself is on the road again). Then I will spend some time working in the closet. Are you bored yet?

No comments: