Saturday, June 11, 2005

Soon, Very Soon!



Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday... 4 long days until Thursday! Will I make it? I think I will as long as we have no more tropical storms to foul things up. I am watching the weather in the Caribbean waters. There are a lot of clouds out there right now! Even without a hurricane, the water could get rough if those clouds and storms move this way around Thursday.

Tonight I will glare at those storm clouds during the Tropical Update and let them know that they had better not mess with Rhodent and her cruise! If my cruise gets messed with, you will see this sweet mouse morph into something quite different!


Beware... Mouse with an attitude! Be afraid. Be very Afraid!

2 comments:

Jamie Dawn said...

You are scaring ME!!! I think the weather will behave for you and not mess with your trip. It will be fabulous!

My daughter and I will be gone to Asia and won't be home until June 29th.

I wish you a great time!!!! Enjoy and eat extra for me, cause I don't know if I'm going to like Korean and Japanese food. I can always eat the rice!

Happy and Blue 2 said...

I like the cute mouse better so I really hope the weather stays ok.
You're going to have so much fun on your trip..