Saturday, February 25, 2006

If Things Don't Start Getting Better Tomorrow, I Might Become An Addict



Yesterday, I thought that I would be able to skip the Darvocet today. Nope. I still get waves of severe pain. I am beginning to think that there is something else going on in my mouth... maybe another cracked tooth? I am getting very tired of this, as I am sure you are getting very tired of reading about it!

I went to work for a few hours today to try to make up some of my lost time from this past week. I had to take a Darvocet while I was there because the pain got so bad. Then I had to fight off the brain fog to get any work done. I went to Mass at 4:00 pm so I will be able to stay home in the morning. I am not planning to do anything specific tomorrow, but on Monday I will be at the dentist office and wherever else I need to go to get this mouth mess cleaned up! I will also run out of Darvocet by Monday if I take the regular dosage. So either this junky gets more drugs, or somebody better figure out why I am still having so much pain.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I think what I suggested might have been easier...do you recall what I suggested? It was that if we were closer to you that Ralph and Cliff could hold you down while Jim used his crooked pliers to pull the tooth and I would be there to help you get all the blood washed off and give you moral support.....okay.....sorry....bad idea...

I am sorry you are in so much pain. Maybe your regular dentist will be able to shed some more light on things. I certainly hope so.

Cliff said...

I'm sorry crap like this ALWAYS includes a weekend. I wish you a speedy recovery.

Jim said...

Rhodent, we all want you to be over this awful pain.
Your buddy looks sympathetic there. You sure are good at getting those appropriate pictures.
..

Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

It's too bad that you are having so much
pain!?@! I have had really bad toothaches and after the root canals...the pain is always gone. I think there is much more going on with your tooth and you definately need to see your dentist.

BTW where on earth do you get all those cute rodent pictures?