Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Another Exciting Day In The Life Of Rhodent


Accentuate the positive...
I had a great night's sleep last night. I got a lot done at work today. I tried a new (to me) cereal and really liked it. The cats were glad to see me come home tonight. We had a wonderful rain storm today. Looks like we will have a couple of nice days ahead. I finished my antibiotics for the infection in my mouth tonight.

Deal with the reality...
I have started to break out in hives. I have evidently developed an allergy to the antibiotic I have been taking for the infection in my mouth. I don't think I will have a great night's sleep tonight, and I have to get up extra early tomorrow morning to get ready for a repairman in to fix some windows.

Life goes on... but I am a bit itchy at the moment.

5 comments:

Frustrated Writer said...

wow, sounds like the reality is tough enough but glad you can look at the positive side of things. hope you are better soon...hive free too!

Rainypete said...

I'm glad you mentioned he hices were caused by the meds. For a brief second I was worried about what cereal you wee eating!!

Jim said...

Here's hoping the hives didn't keep you from sleeping. I have some OTC Lanacane anesthitic/antiseptic spray that helps a lot.
Label says "Temporily relieves pain and itching."
Hope you're still happy too!
..

Rachel said...

Oh dear, it does seem one thing leads to another! Hope the itching isn't too bad!

Ralph said...

Hopefully the hives will go away soon, your infection will be cleared up, and you can get another good night's sleep.
Ralph