Sunday, March 26, 2006

Not Exactly Grin And Bear It...


This weekend I am finishing up the paperwork for the divorce process. It's more like clench my teeth and bear it as well as bare it... no not nudity, my finances. Thanks to a caring friend, some of the issues of how to handle my obstacles are now resolved. I can think of many other things that I would rather be doing. My main comment for all of this? This is not fun!


My quote for the day:

"Things could be better, things could be worse, but they couldn't possibly be any more frustrating!" Rhodent



9 comments:

Ron Southern said...

Sounds like if just one little flush came along, you'd be ready to go out to sea! Well, just get out of there!

Rachel said...

Cute pictures! I have had a bad week too, but for a different reason, so I can sort of feel your pain. At least you are getting it taken care of.

Cliff said...

I'm kind of involved in some of those proceedings myself. (helping a relative) It is easily the most irritating thing I can remember. Lawyers have really, by and large, gotten a bad name.

For good reason.

Rurality said...

Hope things will be sunnier for you soon!

Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Cute pictures, but not a very good subject...I hope you got everything or most things resolved with the divorce...hopefully it wasn't your's.

Hunter said...

I'm sorry.

hug

Darilyn

Ralph said...

Nice pictures - tough situation. I do like your quote of the day. I might use it sometime if you don't mind.
Ralph

L said...

could definitely be worse :)

Rhodent said...

Ugh..