Thursday, March 02, 2006

A Bit More Picture Fun


This picture reminds me particularly of Useless Advice From Useless Men. I think it pretty much covers it all for them. What do you think?



This next set of pictures is for Rurality. Since she is so multi-talented, several pictures are required to capture her persona. Her love of nature is obvious in her many posts...



Let's not forget her chicken posts and her soap-making...



She has some of the best photography on bloggerland...



And now we come to Lemming Fodder. Jason is definitely a quirky guy. Just ask his mother! Among other things, he is witty and intelligent...



absent-minded... sort of an absent-minded professor...



He has also been know to throw some extraordinary parties...



And now for the twirp that introduced me to blogging... Random_Speak. I would have to say that her quirk's have twists. She corners the market in languishing in utter despair...



Has a thing about hats...


Is berry delightful to snack with...


And she never goes anywhere without an "emergency book" or two.



So for now that will be it. I need to locate a few more pictures for a few more blogging buddies. I hope you are enjoying the pictures.

4 comments:

Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I love the pictures and yes I am enjoying each and everyone of them. You have such an imagination.

Rachel said...

Yes, I love them!! They are all so cute and I'm sure that everyone was as honored as I was to have a picture in their honor!

L said...

har har har :)

Rurality said...

Ha! I especially love the one of the mouse smelling the flowers! I don't see how you find all of those pictures. :) Very creative.