Thursday, August 10, 2006

Girls' Thursday



Tonight was a successful Girls' Night Out. We went to a seafood restaurant and I had a yummy jumbo shrimp cocktail and salad. Oh, yes... I also had a delicious Top Shelf Margarita. Next to Mimosas they are currently my favorite drink.

After the mealtime crunching and chatter, we headed for the mall as usual. However, tonight I was the princess of key buys. I found a very cool skirt marked down several times until it was priced at $11.00. Such a deal. At the cash register they took off additional moolah and it ended up being a whopping $7.00!

By the way, the previous post was really a mistake. The mousie picture was not supposed to post... it was only a picture for a draft I had intended to write later. By the time I figured out that it had been left up, there were a few comments, so I left it up! I loved the comments!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are all the seafood places in Florida topless..

Cliff said...

I'm so glad to hear that you had a good night out. Congrats on the value shopping. Nice job.

Jim said...

It was nice that you and the girls could go out. That shrimp sounds real good.
I almost hate to hear you call those lovable critters mice. It brings me back to reality.
..

Rachel said...

Love the meercat picture!! So cute!! Sounds like a great night out, great food, and a bargain! Way to go!

Gotta love Happy and Blue!! His comment made me LOL!!

L said...

heh heh heh-- I love this image