Tuesday, May 24, 2005

He Got Me Again!


OK... This is now my official "I've been tagged AGAIN by DB" picture. I tried to come up with a new one, but decided that since tagging me is becoming a DB habit, I would just use this same picture each time... it just seems to fit.

This list is supposed to be...

10 things that I have never done before.

  1. I have never been snow skiing
  2. I have never flown an airplane
  3. I have never eaten an insect on purpose
  4. I have never been to Asia
  5. I have never visited my oldest son in Connecticut :o(
  6. I have never been to any of my own high school class reunions
  7. I have never been scuba diving
  8. I have never eaten uni
  9. I have never won the lottery
  10. I have never been on a cruise (but I will soon!)
This was a bit harder than I expected, but still fairly easy to do. I am also supposed to tag three bloggers to do the same. I Picked three different bloggers than I chose for the previous list, so that I could spread the joy!

Here are my three targets for this list...


"Gingeranium" of Rhyme or Reason

"Frustratedwriter" of Meandering musings muster madness

"L" of Random_Speak

Okay you three get going! Have fun. I will be watching for you to post your lists!







10 comments:

dbdoberman said...

I like that pic! I'm a contenda, lol

You never ate an insect on purpose? whew, that's a relief.

There's quite a few of those things I hope you someday get to do, they sound cool.

I only pick on you because you always follow through. You are very good about it. See how I reward you? hahahahahaha

Green-Eyed Lady(GEL) said...

Gr8 pic!!!!
Ok, just rub it in about that cruise. ;)

*~*Michelle*~* said...

I have never been snow skiing or been to Asia (unless you count the area at Animal Kingdom, lol!)or been to any of my class reunions, but I have been scuba diving and on a cruise...and I am right there with you one the insect!

Beth Fish said...

What's uni?

jpr said...

Are those stuffed squirrels in that picture? If so, that is the freakiest taxidermy that I have ever seen.

Rhodent said...

Uni is a very yucky form of sushi that involve raw sea urchin eggs... the Japanese and my husband consider it a delicacy... I can't even watch someone eat it, and I do eat other moremundane forms of sushi!

Julie said...

Oh god, uni! I WISH I could list that as something I'd never eaten. My husband and I each gagged one down, oh, must've been a decade ago. I don't think I've ever eaten anything so gross. We eat a lot of sushi, by the way. Even our kids like it. But not, ugh, uni.

L said...

I'm exhausted... might do this tomorrow :)

Anonymous said...

Cute picture! Somehow I missed this post, but caught up today! Interesting list!
blue2go

mold test kit said...

Warning...Warning.. Safety Tip of the WEEK...If you are having problems with colds and sickness in your home and you live in a moist wet ares of the country. Then you might want a mold test kit .. If you see black dust looking stuff on your walls or around your bathtub,shower or sink then you probaly have a mold problem and need to get a mold test kit . Dont panic and think you need to get a mold test kit right away. You can use bleach to clean it up with some paper tools and then dispose of the towels a trash bag. If you need some more info visit http://moldinfo4u.com .. I hope you have a safe and sickness free home...