Friday, March 11, 2005

The Blog You Were Looking For Was Not Found

AAAHHHHHHH! I am tired of seeing these words when I try to leave a message on a neat post!!! So I am going to post a few of those comments here:

Frustratedwriter--Loved your most recent post re your daughter finding the hole for the bolt while helping you fix her car. Bravo!

*
Cesca--Never heard about the bean jar before, but since I have been married 34 years, I hope it would be empty by now! ;o)
*
Woody--That sounds like a great trip! Can't wait to see your pictures... glad you will still be posting. In the meantime I will try to get myself signed up so that I can leave you messages on the site you've set up.
*
Frally--Enjoyed the Fox News recap of blogland! Funny. Also, your kids may not carry on much conversation now and I know what you are going through... but when they get older and really start talking (they will think intelligently) that's when the real trouble begins! However, I can tell you that it does eventually get better. They do eventually become human and you no longer have to be concerned about their poo.
*
Carol--Sounds like I may have to look into Haloscan as well.
*
L--I hope you are feeling better!
*
Green-Eyed Lady--You were the ONLY blogsite that would let me leave a comment!
*
Aardvark Al--Where are you?
*
CG (Carl)--Great post on the butts!
*
Happy and Blue 2--Please reconsider and come back!
*
Ron--Hope you enjoy the bird stuff.
*
So The Fish Said--I want one of those!
*
Sminklemeyer--I can't even begin to imagine being around some of the things you described! Also, thanks again for recommending "This is Your War"
*
Red2Alpha--Excellent post again. Keep safe!

1 comment:

Gel said...

Hi Rhodent,
This is so thoughtful of you! I'm going to visit these other sites when I've had sleep.

Thanks for coming by & your sweet words about my photos! I posted 2 posts while blogger was down, so if you missed any, have a lookie. I came in to say "hi" :). I'll read your current post soon. Take care!