Monday, April 10, 2006

Spring Has Sprung!


I had a terrific weekend. I got to spend some time in the warm sunshine while a nice breeze was blowing. I talked to my sister-in-law who lives in Key West, Palm Sunday at church was wonderful, and good conversation with a good friend was the icing on the cake. Today has also been a good day. What more can I say than I am grateful!

Ron Southern at The Rat Squeaks often uses quotes by famous people in his posts. I really enjoy them and intend to start doing the same on occasion. So here is what I chose for today:

All I have seen teaches me
to trust the Creator
for all I have not seen.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

I hope everyone else out there in blogland is enjoying their spring... even if the weather has not been as nice as it has been here. It is a time of new beginnings, and a time to look forward.

7 comments:

Rachel said...

So true! Glad you had a good weekend! The weather is nice here now and I'm enjoying it!

Porch sitting time! Ahhh.......

Ron Southern said...

Over your shoulder!

Ralph's Homespun Headlines said...

Great quote and Yes I am certainly glad it is Spring. Have a great week.
Ralph

Abandoned in Pasadena said...

I'm loving this weather...I even mowed the grass today and tomorrow I'm going on a motorcycle ride.

Cliff Morrow said...

I'm glad spring has sprung in your mind also.
Yes, I like spring, almost as much as fall.

frustratedwriter said...

Spring has blown in here with dust storms, sinus problems, and equalizing everyone since no amount of hair product can keep your hair in any semblance of order. Still waiting for the mesquites to bud since they are our true indicator of spring arriving. Glad you are enjoying your spring!

Paige said...

We are already in summer here. Spring lasted a day or two. But it is beautiful weather.
I like the quote.