Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Keepin Up With The Youngsters!



My daughter's boyfriend Charles has completed his product for the Next Internet Millionaire show: www.viralvideofever.com It is actually quite useful if you want to learn how to do videos on the internet. Below is the promo for it. A music friend/contact wrote the song for the video. I'm not crazy about the title, but obviously it is aimed at a different age group! The world is changing so fast... I feel way out of step!




Mom's move date is NOvember 19th. So after this next week I hope to have some time to do a couple of posts that I have put on hold... one on my trip to Virginia to visit my son Matt and one on the ongoing kitchen project. Perhaps a few Turkey Day photos will emerge as well...

2 comments:

Ralph said...

I agree with you. It's geared for a different age group and things are changing way to fast.
Ralph

Rachel said...

Definitely not geared for my age group!!

I do hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!! I'll be looking for those pictures!