Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Cream Of Meme Soup



I am working on answering the questions to a couple of different memes. Tonight I will post the first of the two which is the one that I "borrowed" from The Rat Squeaks. When I finish the other one I will post it as well. Sometimes they are interesting, sometimes they are not.

1. FIRST NAME?
Margaret (nick name - Peggy)
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Yes, there were Margarets on my dad's side of the tree, and my middle name comes from my mother's sister.
3. BETTER TALKER OR LISTENER?
Listener
4. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
About 2 weeks ago
5. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
When I am not writing in a hurry, yes
6. WHAT IS YOU FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT?
Ham
7. KIDS?
4 - 2 boys, 2 girls
8. WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yes
9. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL?
Yes
10. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
I try to avoid it
11. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes
12. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Nope
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Honey Nut Cheerioes
14. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Yes, but I tend to avoid shoes that tie.
15. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Mentally yes, physically no
16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Peppermint
17. SHOE SIZE?
9 1/2
18. RED OR PINK?
Pink
19. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My abdomen
20. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My dad
21. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
It would be interesting
22. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING?
Blue jeans and bare feet
23. LAST THING YOU ATE?
Tuna and noodles
24. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
TV
25. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Pink
26. FAVORITE SMELL?
Roses
27. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My Sister-in-Law, Laura
28. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO?
Their eyes
29. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
No one sent this to me. I "borrowed" from The Rat Squeaks and made a few changes.
30. FAVORITE DRINK?
Mamosa
31. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH?
Football
32. HAIR COLOR?
Brown
33. EYE COLOR?
Brown
34. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No
35. FAVORITE FOOD?
Porterhouse steak, rare to medium rare
37. FAVORITE HYMN?
Breathe
38. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Blue
39. PLAY AN INSTRUMENT?
Yes
40. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs
41. FAVORITE MOVIE?
Pride and Prejudice
42. WINTER OR SUMMER OLYMPICS?
Winter
43. SUMMER OR WINTER WEATHER?
Winter
44. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING?
From Maintenance to Mission
45. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
A picture of my cat and stuffed mouse... and my mouse, of course!
46. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV?
Heroes
47. FAVORITE HOBBY?
Basket weaving or Potter's wheel... not currently doing either, but still enjoy looking. I hope to get back to one of them in the future.
48. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles
49. THE FURTHEST YOU BEEN FROM HOME?
Yugoslavia
50. FAVORITE STORE?
Macys
51. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
December 26th in Newark, NJ (I apologize for the location, but I had no say in the matter... I did most of my growing up in St. Petersburg, FL)
52. SIBLINGS?
1 sister
53. HEELS OR FLATS?
flip flops
54. SWEET OR UNSWEET TEA?
Usually unsweetened, but I also like sweet tea.
55. SPEAK ANOTHER LANGUAGE?
Un poco

2 comments:

Rachel said...

You know, I don't think I've ever had peppermint ice cream. For some reason it just doesn't sound good to me. I'll have to try it!

carmilevy said...

What a cool meme! I learned much in the process.

We can't control where we're born...and doesn't Newark have SOME redeeming qualities?