Friday, November 03, 2006

Finally! It's Time To Pack Again!



Yippee! I can hardly wait! Last summer was just the beginning. I am getting ready to head out onto the sea again.




One morning soon I will be looking out a bus window on my way to Ft. Lauderdale to board the Caribbean Princess for a cruise! I am not looking forward to the bus ride, but at least I will be with friends for the long ride. Next time I will consider flying to the port.


This ship is a bit bigger and newer than the previous one I went on last summer. It even has an outdoor movie theater! Also, this time I will have a balcony to enjoy.




The cruise is a few days longer than the last one as well, so I should have more time to do some relaxing with a book and a Mimosa or two. Obviously, I will be absent from blogging while I am gone, but I will post as soon as I return. Himself will be looking after the cats and the house for me while I am gone, so I don't have to worry about things at home. I am also caught up at work. All I have left to do is finish packing!




Hey! What is this nonsense?
Yeah! How come she gets to go again!
Not fair! Not fair!
When do we get to go?
I don't know. Do you think there will be some goodies left behind?
Hmmm... this could work out for us...
Let's go check out the kitchen as soon as she goes to bed!
Yeah! Goodies!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is this ship going? And why don't they have blogging as part of the package?
Have fun on the cruise..

Ralph said...

Have a good time and take lots of pictures
Ralph

Rachel said...

Oh, how wonderful!!! A cruise!! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!!

Jim said...

Have fun! Wish I were there!
When you get bored or sunburned, head for the computer room/business office. Princess computers are the best and not all that expensive. You know you will miss us otherwise!
..

Anonymous said...

Have a lovely time! We may be taking a cruise in January...

Cliff said...

I hope you have plenty of little mice and rats to keep you company. They are darling little animals.
Have a GREAT time.

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time
xx Fizzy xx

Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Have a wonderful time on your cruise.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.