Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Anything Could Happen


I am looking forward to attending Blogstock '08 next summer. Although I know that I am going, I have yet to figure out what kind of accommodations I will be using. I'll have to ask Cliff if he is providing showers and toilets for everyone... perhaps a local motel will be my choice... with air conditioning! Knowing Cliff and Ralph, they will have everything well planned. It should be a fun time... but I am a little concerned about the toilets and showers...



Yup, I look forward to being let out of my cage! I have already used up this year's vacation days, so January will not be here soon enough! I am determined to plan better for next year's time off. I want to fit in a trip to Key West, Blogstock, a trip to somewhere I have never been before, and perhaps a short cruise. Key West can be a long weekend, but the others will take more time. I plan on taking my camera and getting lots of pictures... and lots of material for this blog. You never know... first I get dressed up as the Swedish Chef from the Muppets for "L"s house-warming-costume party... who knows what lies ahead!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least you are using your vacation days! Last time I looked I have three weeks worth unused and another two weeks worth of comp time...

Vacation? I don't need no stinkin' vacation! Okay, i do.

Rhodent said...

Mark-- I do hope you are planning on taking some vacation time for your honeymoon in March!!!!!

Anonymous said...

We are actually going to take a vacation in May, driving the west coast from San Francisco to Seattle. Will take some vacation the week before the wedding and two days afterwards.

Anonymous said...

KNowing Cliff, he'll probably tell us to bring our own potties...